QF Policy & Op guidelines

From: Andrew Thackrah <a.thackrah@opengroup.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:47:38 +0000
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

  There are a couple of things in the QF:Proc&Op document that I would
  like to be addressed. I can't attend the telcon, but I would still be
  interested to read the result of any discussion on these points.

  Test material development. Do we have a global license for use and
  distribution of test materials. Or is it per-group?

  Guideline 3. "...developed test materials can be used by external
  parties including certification services." We Need to explore the
  liability issues here.