Re: Test materials home - can it be TR space?

Howdy,
I agree with you.
From my limited experience, mostly with the SMIL 2 interop process, the
test material, especially the test cases, often need a fair amount of
cleanup, revision or changing during the interop process.
But even after the spec goes into TR space, the test content still often
needs updating or changing. SMIL 2 may have been a special case in some
ways cause all test cases had a smil version and an xhtml+smil version.
Keeping them in sync at times was an issue and I still see occasional
errata on the symm list concerning the smil content. If these test cases
had been published in TR space it would be much more difficult for the
updates to happen as needed.
Peter