Re: Fwd: TAG issues during technical plenary

I'd like the TAG to make a list of architectural divergences (or
perceived as such) between W3C specs (e.g. xpath syntax different from
css selector syntax, Device Independence vs. WAI guidelines, xlink vs
XHTML object vs SMIL switch for doing media inclusion, etc), and for
each one, provide a rationale and a plan for potential convergence.