W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2002

Re: Action Items list

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:07:08 -0500
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org, karl@w3.org, Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20020114110708.I31232@w3.org>
On Wed, Jan 02, 2002, Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Looking at the 20-dec telcon minutes, and removing those action items (AI) 
> which were marked as "done", here is our current AI list, for Thursday telcon:
> 
> (from 12-06 telcon)
> A-2001-12-06-7: Dom, Karl, Olivier: web site re-org: Ongoing

We had a meeting today to chat about this reorganization, which should
close this action item. Here is what has been decided during this
meeting:
- the "nearby" list of links will be reduced to be as short but
  efficient as possible, namely with links to
	* the homepage
	* the IG hp
	* the WG hp
	* a resources list
	* the agenda page
	* the latest news
- the /QA/Tools/ page will be used as a list of tools and useful
  documents on the web. This toolbox will be managed by Olivier at least
  for now. He will extract some useful links from the old QA weblog that
  Karl used to maintain before and that will now be closed.
- all the minutes links, the next meetings dates and the important
  deadlines will be in /QA/Agenda, linked from the WG and IG homepages.
  This might become a QA calendar with the time if we have enough events
  to put in. Karl will be responsible for this page.
- the action items and issues list will be linked from the WG hp from
  outside the doc sections and be more visible under a very
  interestingly named "Issues and Action Items" section
- Karl will send a proposal to the IG to create a summary of the
  discussions on the IG list which would be published in the IG hp. This
  summary would have to be done by a pool of volunteers in the IG (more
  details later from Karl)
- Olivier will update the
  http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/Editor/howtocreateafile.html page (member
  only resource) to match the current real way to create a file (the
  xml/xslt option which is described in it right now is not used and
  won't be in a short term). He will add a link in /QA/WG/ to /QA/Group
  (the latter being member only) for administrativia purposes only.
- Karl will setup an easier to maintain XML version of the matrix
  ( http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix ) and make it XHTML with XSLT. An RDF
  version migth be produced as well, provided we get some help from the
  semantic web folks.
- various minor editings due to this reorganization will be done by
  Olivier

Dom
-- 
Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
W3C's Webmaster
mailto:dom@w3.org
Received on Monday, 14 January 2002 11:07:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:08 GMT