Re: proposed 1/3 telcon agenda

Thanks for the agenda, Lofton

As one of the editors, I'd like  to ask from the WG to read the existing
FPWD proposals in order for the QA WG to be able to publish something
for the rest of the W3C and interested parties to see as soon as
possible. Since this is strategically vital, the edGroup has invested
time during the holidays to produce the drafts (which by all means are
nowhere as good as we want them and vey much in need of comments and
feedback).

I'd like, not only as a member of this WG, but also of the DOM WG, to be
able to go back and point the direction in which the QA WG proposes to
push the W3C, one step nearer to it's goal.

Kind regards,

/Dimitris