Re: Fwd: DRAFT Minutes 2001-12-20 QA Working Group Teleconference

At 12:18 -0700 2001-12-24, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>>LH  Take the first 12 issues and convert them.  Seems that there
>>>will be less of a learning curve using the XML grammar.  Any
>>>volunteers to be the Issues Editor?  In lieu of KD  I will take
>>>the initial start.
>
>...we should clarify that someone (OT, I believe) suggested that "KD
>might be interested", and I offered to make the initial start since
>KD was presently unavailable.

OK I'm back. sorry to have missed the teleconf ( was doing official
stuff for my installation in Montreal). I'm now here and operational.

So I agree with OT and the minutes.

And I'll be here tomorrow.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager