References for Seattle

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:24:41 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG Seattle participants --

A main output from Seattle is our anticipated decision and plan to advance
three Framework documents for Last Call review (3rd Feb, planned).  As
indicated in an earlier mail, there are more specific requirements and
expectations than our previous WD publications.  Some aspects include:

	1.) completed Charter requirements (all issues closed)
	2.) identify dependent WGs
	3.) solicit and pre-arrange specific reviews

It will help our discussions that everyone is familiar with what Last Call
means and what are the requirements.  Accordingly, please be familiar with
these short references [1]-[3] before Seattle.

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/LastCall
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/tr.html#Recs