New issue: clarification of CP 3.3

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 18 Dec 2002 16:34:31 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Currently the CP 3.3 says:
"Distinguish requirements from product-specific extra features [Priority
1]

To full this checkpoint, a specification MUST state in its conformance
section all facets of the requirements where the required features
represent the maximum allowable capabilities."

While applying the specGL to the opsGL, I couldn't understand what this
really means. We agreed on the call that this CP definitely needs some
clarification, and it should be discussed at Seattle.

W3C/INRIA