Re: Draft Minutes of December 16 2002 QAWG Telcon

From: Andrew Thackrah <andrew@opengroup.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:11:10 +0000
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

On 2002.12.17 22:54 Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Thanks Andrew.  Particularly good job of capturing the TA discussions.
> A few small corrections embedded...

  Thanks for the corrections, see below about the AI:

>> AI-2002-1216-3 MS to provide assertion examples from SpecGL. (Ideally
>> prior to Seattle f2f)
> ...for the checkpoints of one GL of his chosing from SpecGL
> and let's delete "ideally"
> (pls. make same changes below).

  I put the 'ideally' in because I recall Mark expressing some doubt about
  he would have something ready in time for the suggested due date.

  Mark - can you confirm this?

  Lynne - There is a comment from you that I didn't record well (tagged
with @@@) - please
                could you clarify this?