More OpsGL leftovers from 11/25

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:22:58 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Here is another OpsGL left-over from 25-nov -- an issue with CP4.6 [1] and
a proposed solution.

Please read.  If you don't like the proposal, then reply and we will
discuss it on telecon agenda.  Note that the proposal calls for reversal of
the current text of the fulfillment criteria (as well as slight rewording
of the CP itself).

 From the 25-nov OpsGL issues message [2]:
CP4.6: Does WG need to specify policy, whether or not branding is supported
[current text]? Or only define the branding policy, if branding is
supported? [Proposal. The latter. I.e., the WG does not need to mention
branding at all if it is not supported in the WG's quality practices and/or
test materials -- change the fulfillment criterion accordingly.]

-Lofton.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/11/qaframe-ops-20021111#Ck-specify-branding-policy
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Nov/0082.html