Test-GL: Checkpoint 5.5

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:10:55 -0800
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Lynne reminded me the issue brought up earlier wrt the Test GL
Checkpoint 5.5:

Checkpoint 5.5. Document how the results reporting allows for
history/storing analysis of comments [Priority 3]

Documenting the results of the tests from various versions of a product
allows the implementor to investigate and compare the results.

Quoting:

>Actually, NIST had recommended (in its input prior to

>Tokyo)

>that this CP be removed  specifically, WGs shouldn't need to store and

>track this.  This is a vendor problem

I agree with NIST argumentation about removing this checkpoint in the
2nd public draft, but let's file this as an issue to not forget to
resolve it in the next WG draft.