Re: about Last Call

Although our Guidelines apply to all WGs, I suggest we target a
subset.  Perhaps a good place to start is to target those WGs that we:
1. use their specifications as examples
2. already have a relationship there.

Once we identify these WGs, then we determine if we want to exclude any of
them.  Then, we see if there are additional WGs we want to add.

Lynne