posted TestGL WG-only

At 09:03 AM 12/5/02 -0800, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>Lofton will publish the daft on the website later today. The goal is to
>publish the FPWD on Dec 20th.

Done, at:

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/12/qaframe-test-20021205.html

I made "cosmetic" changes.   The content will read the same as what you got
in email.  Here are the changes:

1.) changed Versions/dates in the header, to clarify that this is a WG
version, and give it a unique date (avoid later confusion);
2.) change 'title' element:  "Test Guidelines" instead of  "Testing
Guidelines".
3.) added bold caveat to SoTD that this is WG version;
4.) made it validate.  As XHTML strict, it had lots of errors.  So I
changed it to XHTML transitional and fixed 3 errors.