RE: Conformance Section in 2002

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 04 Dec 2002 09:58:06 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mer 04/12/2002 ŗ 01:55, Lofton Henderson a ťcrit :
> Yes.  In addition to process, IMO the more pressing issue is:  how to
> assist *more* WGs at LC stage.  We (QAWG) are only infrequently invited to
> review LC (which is probably good, given our small
> resources).

Just as a small note: we don't need to be invited to comment, since QA
is "horizontal" in W3C, we are more or less implicitly invited to
comment on any Last Call. (of course, the lack of resources still bites
us, but that's another story)

W3C/INRIA