RE: ATTN reviewers! (Reminder & New Skeletons)

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:54:28 -0700
To: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>, <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Cc: dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
> This is a reminder that review assignment results are NOT to be sent to public lists.

A WG might require that the summary would be sent to the public comments list in order to take any effect.

This is the ambiguity we ran into with XML Protocol review - the process to submit issues for the last call is through the public list.

So I think we should amend our rule with

"....If otherwise necessary, MUST put an appropriate disclaimer that the review results were not discussed by QA WG and represent solely your opinion"