Re: Clarification on spec categories [was: Where "Rules for Profiles" fit into Spec Guidelines]

From: David Marston/Cambridge/IBM <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:28:22 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Actually, I thought I was proposing this:
>3.) SpecGL:  put a note in GL2, noting the existence of an individual
>contribution/exercise, pointing to Dom's archived email message (which
>links to the table); maybe also strengthen disclaimer at start of Dom's
>document.

I guess I wasn't clear enough about the verbiage saying that this is an
individual exercise.

BTW, I haven't reviewed the table in depth, but I know I won't agree
100%. Most likely, I would put some specs in more columns than Dom did.
.................David Marston