tokyo f2f meeting - logistics update

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:40:01 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Dear QAWG,

Some news about the Tokyo meeting...

- meeting room reservation is being completed as I write. We won't have
the same room for all 3 days but we will have nice rooms with necessary
logistics.

- Now may be a good time to start hotel reservation
If you need help about it, if you don't like the proposed hotel (it's
really nice, though), etc, please feel free to e-mail me directly.

- I'll be adding logistical details and advice about Tokyo on the
logistics page in the few next days.

That's all folks, as usual, I'll be around during the telcon, if you
need me on the call just call me on IRC.

Cheers,
--
OlivierThereaux - W3C
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org