Re: use case definition

I'd like specific WG feedback so that I can make the next document draft...

(Note.  For that reason, I dropped www-qa from this message.)

At 05:03 PM 8/14/02 +0100, Andrew Thackrah wrote:
>[...]
>  So I think we have to decide whether to go with OMG terminology or use
> our own.
>  I vote for going with OMG.

1.) Do any QAWG object to this (effectively, use approach of Lynne's
material and Andrew's comments)?  Kirill, is it okay with you (original
author)?

2.) Will someone volunteer please to draft specific replacement text (how
to turn 0811 into 0819) from Lynne/Andrew contributions?

         2a) two definitions for "Definitions" chapter
         2b) any verbiage modifications for GL1
         3b) any verbiage modification for any CK1.x

(Friday would be a good deadline, Thursday CoB would be better.)

Thanks,