Spec GL: "explictly state" CP

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 02 Aug 2002 18:24:19 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

The GL have the following priority 1 CP for each of the main dimensions
of variability:
"Otherwise, explicitly state that [this dimensions] is not supported."

I'm not sure we want to encumber all of the W3C Spec with a mention of
no support for all these dimensions. It would probably be better to
propose a generic way of stating that any other dimension of variability
not explicitly allowed is not supported [but without using the very
QA-only expression of "dimension of variability".]

W3C/INRIA