Re: A few comments on SpecGL

From: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:45:15 -0400
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, Sandra Martinez <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
I've been out of things for awhile - so, I don't understand what the
problem is. Conformance clause has been an accepted and widely used
term.  What is the objection to using the 'clause'.   Is there really a
confusion over the use of the term or are we anticipating that people
aren't able to figure out what is meant.

Lynne