Re: A few comments on SpecGL

I've been out of things for awhile - so, I don't understand what the
problem is. Conformance clause has been an accepted and widely used
term.  What is the objection to using the 'clause'.   Is there really a
confusion over the use of the term or are we anticipating that people
aren't able to figure out what is meant.

Lynne