RE: Ops Guidelines Issue

One way to do  this is to take out the "in the Charter" from the
checkpoints - and at the end of that Guideline, the last 2 checkpoints
are:  For new or rechartered WGs, put all this stuff in the Charter.  For
existing WGs, make sure that it is documented in the minutes and/or via a
separate WG document (e.g., Process document)