Operational Examples & Techniques

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:21:24 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
QA Working Group --

A WG-only draft/outline of "QA Framework:  Operational Examples &
Techniques" has been posted [1].

Notes:

1.) As stated in the "Status of...", this document parallels the 2002-03-11
version of "Operational Guidelines", in the guidelines in checkpoints (next
version will synchronize the two documents).

2.) The content development is somewhat short of what we had intended, but
the structure is there -- you should be able to see where we're heading
with these "-extech" parts.

3.) Next versions will have bi-directional hyperlinking between individual
checkpoints in the two documents ("Guidelines" and "Examples & Techniques").

4.) We're going to do further work on styling (but your suggestions are
welcome also!).

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020405/qaframe-ops-extech