thursday (4/11) extra teleconference

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:48:38 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
**Note different time**

There has been no objection, so I will request the bridge for 10am Eastern
(Daylight now in U.S.):

0700PDT, 1000EDT, 1600CEST, 2300JST

The topic will be the new draft of "QA Framework: Specification Guidelines"
[1], which you will find linked from our Table of Seven on /QA/WG/.  Please
have a look:

-- is anything missing (i.e., any more checkpoints needed?)
-- should any of the checkpoints be removed?
-- wording and description of Guidelines/Checkpoints?
-- priorities of checkpoints?

We will handle your specific issues first, then we will commence a
comprehensive pass (similar to Issue#55 for Ops Guidelines).

For your information, three of the four new Framework versions plus two
checklists are now posted.  Again, see the Table of Seven.  They are:

qaframe-intro.html
qaframe-ops.html
qaframe-spec.html
Ops-checklist.html