From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 9:59 AM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Thursday (4/4) telcon agenda

QAWG participants --

Please reply with "regrets", if you know that you can't make the 4/4
telcon.

In case there is confusion about recent time-change discussions [1],
this
telcon is at the usual time:  14:00ET.  (Which is still EST, until it
becomes EDT on Sunday 4/7.)

European participants note:  you changed to Daylight time this past
weekend, as I understand.  So this week (only) will be 1 hour later for
you
(correct?).

Proposed telcon agenda:

1.) Roll call
2.) Housekeeping matters
         - Any WG web site/logistical topics
         - Telcon time adjustment? [1]
         - Next f2f
3.) Framework document schedule
         - pending WG-only posting (4 parts)
         - next /TR/ publication (4 parts)
4.) Issues List [2] processing (priority list to follow soon)
5.) Next telcon (Spec Guidelines special/extra?)
6.) Adjourn

Please request addition(s) if this overlooks something that you think we

should discuss.

About #2, telcon time, 3 options are being considered:
         -- current (no change)
         -- 1400Z, 700PT,1000ET, 2300Tokyo
         -- 1-2 hours later than current (?)

For reference, all of the current WG-only Framework drafts can be found
linked from [3].

Logistics
=====

>Day(s):  Thursday