Re: Using IRC during our teleconf

Hi Dom,

I think it is a good idea -- thank for suggesting it.

I recommend that WG members pick up an IRC client, if they don't have one
already.  Until yesterday, I didn't have a client installed, but downloaded
mIRC (Windows), installed it, and learned enough in a few minutes to follow
the IRC channel of SVG f2f in Japan.  (Of course, writing minutes live on
IRC is only a useful option for those who take minutes on computer in
real-time, which I know does not include everyone.)

Maybe it would be useful to have a live mini-tutorial at our June
face-to-face, to help jump start IRC usage by the group?

-Lofton.