Re: Fwd: DRAFT Minutes 2001-12-20 QA Working Group Teleconference

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:18:35 -0700
To: "Lynne Rosenthal" <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Lynne,

Thanks for excellent minutes.  Two comments...

Note the dangling unfinished sentence...

>>DH - It works, would probably fit our needs, but main drawback not
>>available yet.  If we

And, to avoid the implication that it somehow is necessarily KD's job...

>>LH  Take the first 12 issues and convert them.  Seems that there will be
>>less of a learning curve using the XML grammar.  Any volunteers to be the
>>Issues Editor?  In lieu of KD  I will take the initial start.

...we should clarify that someone (OT, I believe) suggested that "KD might
be interested", and I offered to make the initial start since KD was
presently unavailable.

Thanks,