Duh!

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:14:59 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I feel so stupid.

Today was my one of daughter birthday and we went to the restaurant at
about 8pm. You have to take my word for it: I pushed them so hard to
finish in time for the QAWG call, which I thought was at 10pm my time (4pm
boston), like my other evening w3c telecons.

I just called Tobin and guess what: nobody there.
I checked the archives and of course, I missed the new schedule.

Well the good news is that
 - I trust you guys for doing a good job without me
 - I would have felt bad had I to cancel my daughter birthday dinner..

Looking forward to the minutes.

ps: I know what you're wondering right now: after train and tunnels
last time, birthday and mixup this time, what is Daniel gonig to invent
next time to avoid calling in QA WG, which he co-chairs ?)