Re: Draft Minutes 2001-12-06 QA Working Group Teleconference

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:59:27 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Lofton, All,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001, Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Do you anticipate
> to continue to maintain it and fill in details, such as the answer to the
> Minutes circulation question?

I think maintaining the document to match the way we work would be a
good thing. ("reference document" for the newcomers, for example).
I can maintain it.

> Especially if "yes", would it make sense to have a link to it from
> .../QA/Group?  That would make it easy to find by WG members, for example,
> who have taken draft minutes and want to know "what next?"

As you probably know, /QA/WG/ and /QA/IG/ have been re-designed
according to these rules and the yet-to-be-clarified style rules.
/QA/Group/ is next on the list, will be done before the telcon, and I'll
link the (updated) logistics document from there.

I have written those rules based on previous decisions, common practice
at W3C as well as common sense, that means everything may not be
perfect. I therefore welcome any comment and discussion here on the
list (or during today's telcon, but let's not waste precious time if
everyone thinks it's OK).