New abstract: Webcanal: Multicast Based Push

From: Philipp Hoschka <Philipp.Hoschka@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:05:21 +0200
To: www-push@w3.org
cc: stephan@w3.org

Unfortunately, the talk on RMTP was cancelled.

Fortunately, there was still a talk request in the queue
that arrived after the deadline for abstracts.

Title: Webcanal: Multicast Based Push
Speaker: Tie Liao, INRIA, France

Stephan, could you add it to the list of abstracs on the Website ?
Thanks !

The abstract is appended: