Subject: Getting requests
Author:  <www-printing@w3.org> at Internet
Date:    2/17/98 10:01 AM

I am getting requests to be added to the mailing list.  Any idea why?

From:             ELEXUS@webtv.net (ANGELA)

From:             "Greg Porell"<greg_porell@agfa-type.com>
To:               <www-printing@w3.org>
Subject:          Re: could i be on your mailinng lists
Forwarded by:     www-printing@w3.org

     Please provide the appropriate mail address information, name and
     title and I will add you to the list immediately upon approval.

     Greg Porell
     AgfaType

Please add me to the mailing list:

           E-mail :    Nagahashi.Toshinori@exc.epson.co.jp