Draft Policy Approval

From: Ryan Schlesinger <rschlesi@opentechinc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:44:05 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

I am a co-founder of a company that strives to make commercial grade
open source software.  In that light I request that the W3C would
approve the draft patent policy.  It will preserve my rights and the
rights of others in the Open Source Community.  I would go so far as to
object to all software patents even though that may not be practical at
this time.

--
Ryan Schlesinger
Vice President of Information Technology