Draft Policy Approval

From: Ryan Schlesinger <rschlesi@opentechinc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:44:05 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

I am a co-founder of a company that strives to make commercial grade
open source software.  In that light I request that the W3C would
approve the draft patent policy.  It will preserve my rights and the
rights of others in the Open Source Community.  I would go so far as to
object to all software patents even though that may not be practical at
this time.

Ryan Schlesinger
Vice President of Information Technology
Open Tech, Inc.
cell:  (540) 818-2814