[CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup] Pretender DVD Petition

From: Amal <the_with_no_id@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:40:14 -0000
To: CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup@yahoogroups.com

 hey there,
I'm sure this has been posted B4, but I'm also sure new ,members have
joined this group since.....
If you're just like me and you'd rather have nice DVDs of the
Pretender than those video tapes that'll never keep their original
quality..(if it ever were any good...;p)... than you'll sign this
petition which'll is sent to the owners of the Pretender.
It is you duty people!!!!   You want it.. Then, DEMAND IT!!!

        http://www.petitiononline.com/pretdvd/petition.html
it won't take long... not even as long as it took you to read this
cry for help...
    luv to all... peace
amal
P.S: post this message or your ouwn on every Pretender related
message bord you can find...and put a link on your website..
thanx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/qXmolB/TM