proposal

From: ded ded <mihailov_chess@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 03:53:08 -0800 (PST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Hello, ladies and gentlemen,

I am bulgarian actor and  game,s inventor. When I wrote in computer "I sell a new chess",I saw: "Sell on Yahoo!"

This my invention displeases professional chessmasters very much, because the new chess break their comfortable old rules and make them uncertain of their future plans.This is the chess of twenty first century. Yes, that is the truth.

If you would like to help me, please, give me Yahoo!address /or email/ where I can send one E-chess. Please, if is possibly, show my letter to Yahoo! Business Department.

Sincerely Yours:

Kolio M. Kolev

P.S. My e,mail is:   mihailov_chess@yahoo.com