Re: Proposed Patent Policy of February 26, 2002

From: alfredo rivera <southside_cali@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:29:27 -0800 (PST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hello,my name is Alfredo Rivera I am 18years old I live in Reddley CA. I have what I think is a great invention that I have planed out on my own. But the only problem is that I come from a Family with a low income and very little superot on my Ida i. So what I am asking is not for a hand out but for help to get started. I am Shu r that no one has come up with what i have though of. I know that my Ida i will make a hole lot of money if it is made!! It has to do with car alarms I will not get into a lot of deatle it is soled and not over the top. It can be done if give a try it will sale of the reason that it will bring down car theft and help people not worry a bout there car so much. So hope you don't over look this stamen t for any kind of reason. Hope to get a word or a e-mail soon but if want to talk my number is 559-638-4859. Thank you for reading my letter and I will not Dis-pont how ever helps me.