Fulfill your sexual fantasies with someone real tonight! *

From: <xxxfriends@hotbox.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 1:8:0 +0300
Are you looking for a little spice in your sex life?
We can help! We're the largest adult personals and swingers directory with over 12,000,000 registered members with thousands of sexy photos! It's FREE, easy, and anonymous to join! Every day, over 20,000 new people join Adult Friend Finder so you'll always find new hot friends here!
http://xxxfriends.warez.com/