Seeking Volunteer Accountants

From: <info@cvas-ca.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:17:06 -0500
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Greetings!

We are Clearinghouse for Volunteer Accounting Services (CVAS), a nonprofit organization based in Los Angeles. Our mission is to match accountants with small nonprofit organizations that cannot afford to pay for accounting services. We have served the state of California for 20 years, and have recently "gone national." We have received requests for assistance from nonprofits in the state of North Carolina.

We invite you to visit our Web site at: www.cvas-usa.org. Our site provides a complete history of our organization and overviews of CVAS programs and ways to volunteer. You can even register yourself as a volunteer in our on-line database!

Thank you for your time. We hope you will consider volunteering through CVAS as a way to contribute to the betterment of your own community.  Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about CVAS.

Kelly Alblinger
CVAS Program Administrator