Urgent proposal

From: marria m abacha <mmaba1@onebox.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:51:08 +0100
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I am Dr.  (Mrs.) Maryam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of State
- General Sani Abacha.  I am  proposing  this business to you because
we could be of  great assistance to each other, likewise developing
a cordial business relationship.  I currently have
 within my reach the sum of One Hundred And Twenty Million United States
Dollar (US$120,000.000.00) cash that I intend to
 use for investment purposes specifically in your country. This money
came as a result of a pay back contractdeal between my late husband and
a Russian firm on our country's Multi-billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel Plant.
The Russian partners returned my husband's share of US$120 million after
his death and  lodged it with my husband's security firm in Nigeria of
which I am a director. Right now, the new civilian government has revoked
our licenses to own and operate financial and oil companies in what is
part of concerted efforts to break the financial powers of my family
by our arch-enemies who now form the majority in the ChiefOlusegun Obasanjo
led government.   In view of this ugly development,  I acted very fast
in withdrawing the US$120 million from the company's vault well preserved
and packaged in trunk boxes and deposited it in ECOWAS Security Bank.
 I have since declared our security company bankrupt.  No record ever
existed concerning the money neither is the money traceable by the
government
because there is no document showing that we received the money from
the Russians. Due to the present situation in the country regarding the
government's attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible
for me to make use of the money within the country, hence I seek your
assistance to move the money out of this country.  On your consent, I
shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss this
transaction
in detail.  Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer
this fund and the transaction will be mutually beneficial. Your urgent
response is required.  All correspondence must be channeled to our legal
adviser, Barr.ayo owolabi through his e-mail:{ay.owo@justice.com}0r
directy fax number 234-1-8023025020,I must also use this opportunity
to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this transaction
a confidential issue Thank you.

HAJIA MARYAM N.ABACHA.