Hi, it's me Tiffany (5326FZhV8-211ZSmO3607Gler@24)

From: <tiffany344043@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:21:42 +0100 (MET)
Hi, my name is Tiffany! I just turned 18 and graduated
Annadale High School. My measurements are 34-22-32
and my boyfriend just convinced me to pose for some photos
on the internet. I hope my parents don't find out. I just get
SO wet thinking that the guys out there are watching me.
http://www.kirksolutions.com/users/rynkebysaft/sys/

Won't you come join the party and email me?
http://www.kirksolutions.com/users/rynkebysaft/sys/

Don't want to recieve any more emails then just unsubscribe here: