Hi, it's me Tiffany (5326FZhV8-211ZSmO3607Gler@24)

From: <tiffany344043@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:21:42 +0100 (MET)
Hi, my name is Tiffany! I just turned 18 and graduated
Annadale High School. My measurements are 34-22-32
and my boyfriend just convinced me to pose for some photos
on the internet. I hope my parents don't find out. I just get
SO wet thinking that the guys out there are watching me.

Won't you come join the party and email me?

Don't want to recieve any more emails then just unsubscribe here:

and you will NEVER receive another email from me!