We would like to get a copy of your media kit.

From: <josh.winters@webstream.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 02:11:08 -0500 (EST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

We would like to possibly get some info on your company in an effort to explore the ways that we might be able to work together. We may be able to save you money and offer you the benefits of our reseller program.

We have been developing and hosting web sites since 1997. We offer design, programming, hosting and webcasting and videoconferencing. We support Linux, NT and AS400.

Please forward this to the proper party, or respond to the address below. You can also visit our web site at http://webstream.net for more information on our services.

If by e-mail:

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Josh Winters
Design * Programming * Hosting * WebCasting * Since 1997