Your Florist web site is NOT being SEEN!

From: Important Message! <reagaltelecomm@europe.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:00:29 +0100
To: "Www-patentpolicy-comment" <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
 Your Florist Web Site is NOT Being SEEN!
WHY?
NO ONE CAN FIND IT!

YOUR web site is NOT on many search engines and at the Bottom of their listings and as a result

YOU are LOSING customers who cannot find you!

Can this be changed? YES!
Regal Telecom
For ONLY 79.97

We will submit your web site to over 350 of the worlds search engines.
(see full list of Search Engines at the end of this document)

We will submit your site with the most effective meta tags and keywords.
(See our money back guarantee)

We know what the search engines are looking for.

How do we know? We look at the top five web sites in your category and use the same meta tags and key words that they use.

If it works for them it will work for you!

So YOUR web site can be
FOUND and SEEN

For Twelve Months! Guaranteed!

 (See our testimonials)

Think about it!
Just as you have a web designer to build your site and a company to host your site,does it not make sense to use a company that specializes in professionally submitting your web site.
Getting your web site FOUND and SEEN!

 A Shocking Fact!
Your web site designer and your host are NOT responsible for getting your web site seen!  Yes, they may submit your site to a few search engines periodically but to stay on the TOP of the search engines is an aggressive business.

Getting onto the search engines and at the top of their listings doesn't  just happen.

You have to be put there!