in ref: W3C Royalty-Free (RF) Licensing Requirements

From: Terry <terry@mohimba.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:03:39 +0000
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Dear Sir/Madam,

The proposed policy on section 3 of the W3C "Royalty-Free Patent Policy" does
not actually protect the rights of the Free Software community to full
participation in the implementation and extension of web standards as very well
explained at http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/w3c-patent.html
As a software developer, I would like to express my deep concerns regarding this
W3C working draft and add my support to the FSF's views on the matter.

Kind regards,

Terry Maye