Royalty-Bound Patents

From: Christopher Baker <christmassongbook@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I am very disturbed to learn about your groups intentions
of having "standards" that include patents. The fact that
this has been placed on a fast track only enforces my worst
fears.

I fully support the comments of Alan Cox:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-patentpolicy-comment/2001Sep/0131.html

This action will in effect turn your organization, which up
till today I had the greatest respect, into nothing more
than rubber stamp shills for large corporate interests.

RIP W3C.

Christopher Baker

=====
Christopher R. Baker