against reasonable licensing

From: <Billw3c@sorehands.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:39:51 PDT
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I wanted to register my objection to including patented 'technology' as being
part of a standard.

Not only will this make open-source projects financially liable, but potentially make
licence tracking near impossible. Low cost and and open source projects will be
hobbled, if not destroyed by the costs and the overhead of tracking each of the
required (by the standards) on any program that will implement the W3C standards.

http://www.mattelabuse.com
Mattel tries to silence free speech on the web.
http://www.mattelabuse.com