Disturbing

From: Zak McGregor <zak@mighty.co.za>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:36:26 +0200
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Dear W3C

I have nothing but the utmost respect and regard for your work and
methodologies. Unfortunately, some of your members seem to have been
polluting your normally clear thought processes with visions of wealth
and riches beyond your dreams[1]. Please realise that supporting such
blatant attempts to render Free Software and even small independent
software firms useless on the web cannot possibly be in your favour, not
now, not ever. I wish, nay urge, you to seriously reconsider this really
insidious stance and stand firm and correct.

You will succeed only in rendering yourselves obselete.

[1] Or something like that.

Cheers

Zak
--
Zak McGregor        http://www.carfolio.com - Over 7900 car specs online
Web mercenary - currently for hire. Perl/html/.js/sql/cgi/GNUlinux/php +