please don't do it

From: carlos <mazogs@navegalia.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:11:22 +0200
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
we are here because our ancentors didn't do it. The wheel is free, adding is
free, that's why progress is free. The power to make the decision is also a
responsability with those who can't make the decission. I hope that our steps
will take all us to a better world, if someday in the future we discover that
money and patents are equal nothing has our system to dissapear for that?