Let's stick together!

From: Stefan <stefan.rijnhart@student.uva.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:16:48 -0700
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Dear Madams & Sirs,

If the W3C likes to support coorporations in widening the cliff between the thinking minds and the paying sheep, I would find it a pity indeed. Eventually, this will lead to the situation that both groups cannot use their browsers anymore to view the other side of the web. It would make it impossible for sheep like me to take a peek. We would all feel so lonely, I believe.

Is this what standards are all about?

Stefan Rijnhart
a student,
Amsterdam