New T-shirts screenprints with original art

From: Forrest Bass <bassartsdotcom@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:19:39 -0700
I just completed a new line of T-shirts screen printed with my original artwork and would like to give you the first opportunity to view them. I am currently seeking a distributor or reseller for this and future lines. You can take a look at http://www.bassarts.com/pricing.htm . I look forward to working with you. Take care.

Sincerely,
Forrest Bass
http://www.bassarts.com/
Illustrator, Graphic Designer, 3D Artist, Cartoonist, Web Designer
(845) 384-6459
BassArt32@aol.com

sunshirts.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: sunshirts.jpg)

battleshirts.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: battleshirts.jpg)