500 billion not enough for MS?

From: <Jsphrsa@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:39:59 EDT
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
How typical from a MS emplopyee -- what else does one expect from the
greediest, monopolistic software company in the industry: 500 billion not
enough?

Here's the posting: One posting to a W3C newsgroup, from a person claiming to
be a Microsoft employee, defended the proposal. "Patents are a critical part
of our Intellectual Property systems and a key underpinning of our capitalist
economy," the posting read.