The W3C kills oneself .

From: VICECONTI.COM <viceconti@viceconti.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:12:17 +0200
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I'm an Italian developer and I think that this proposal is an absurdity why
I am obliged, as developer, to use the standards and, in this case, I would
be obliged to pay in order to use a standard that I do not have chosen.
This would be an absurd
privilege for those that are able to do accept one's own standards .  We
will see
ferocious battles to impose one's own standards and to
the split of the W3C in many W3C. I think that somebody want kill the Web
because the Web hinders  one's own business. Excuse me for my bad English .

Vito Viceconti