The end??

From: Jeff Wulfekuhl <woffles@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:30:42 -0700
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Will this mark the end of the internet as we know it?  Must we now give over
all control of it to a few large companies.  These same companies that buy
other smaller companies not to improve their products but to gain
intellectual property and fatten their patent wallets,  weapons to be used
against other companies.  The internet has become the greatest physical
representation of free speech today.  Please don't kill it.

Jeff Wulfekuhl
UNIX/Linux Instructor
RHCE # 807101170003511